The souvenir shop of Casa Museo Don Bosco offers a wide range of souvenirs and gifts related to Ronda, Andalucía or Spain. The shop has a separate entrance and is accessible directly from the street (Calle Tenorio).
We have several unique artisan products, handmade by craftspeople in the Ronda area. We also sell articles from well-known Spanish manufacturers, that are famous for their exclusive designs.
In our shop you will find among other products:
- Guide books, postcards and art prints
- Keyrings, pens, fridge magnet and thimbles
- Ceramic plates, bowls, mugs, spoons, tiles, cutting boards, coasters and trivets
- T-shirts, bags, hats, caps, sunglasses and hand fans
- Ceramic letters to spell out your own name or word
Also available are traditional products of the area, such as olive oil, delicious “mojo picón” olives and a selection of Ronda wine. Ronda is a historic wine making region and there are over 25 wineries in the area. In our souvenir shop you will find a variety of red wines as well as local white and rosé, available by the bottle.
If you would like to taste a glass of Ronda wine first, why not visit our terrace? Here you could also try some of the regional cured cheese or Iberian ham.