We host Flamenco Guitar Concerts 5 days a week in spring (March to June) and autumn (September to November). A unique opportunity to enjoy live music at an emblematic place.
- Concert days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Starting time concert: 7pm
- Approximate duration: 50 minutes
- Concert location: Grand salon of the house (indoors)
- Recommended arrival time: 6pm, to relax on our terrace and enjoy the garden with views of the iconic bridge and cliffs.
- Concert ticket price: 20€ (including the entry fee to the museum and a complimentary glass of Ronda wine).
- Performing artist: Emilio Caracafé, a self-taught guitarist of renowned prestige, nationally and internationally. An exceptional musician who wholeheartedly loves his homeland, Andalucía, and the Art of Flamenco.
Tickets for the Flamenco Guitar Concerts can be purchased directly at Casa Museo Don Bosco during the opening times or online through our Chipta ticketshop:
- Concert Tickets – August/September 2023
- Concert Tickets – October 2023
- Concert Tickets – November 2023
The program includes a variety of flamenco styles. During the concert, background information on flamenco music and the different styles will be provided. Emilio will also demonstrate some flamenco rhythms and the audience can participate in clapping these.
The concert gives a better insight in this type of music and breaks with the stereotypical image of “flamenco”. This art form, born on the street, is brought back its core: Guitar, passion and expression.